The aim of this project is to identify which communication strategies show the greatest impact in reducing parental vaccine hesitancy and improving vaccination intentions in Canadian parents.
Survey instruments (questionnaires and mock news stories) were developed and pre-tested with French- and English-speaking parents. A larger online experiment will be conducted in early 2018.
- Michelle Driedger, Project Lead, University of Manitoba
- Kim Corace, University of Ottawa
- Natasha Crowcroft, Public Health Ontario
- Eve Dubé, Project Lead, Université Laval
- William Fisher, University of Western Ontario
- Joshua Greenberg, Carleton University
- Cindy Jardine, University of Alberta
- Gina Ogilvie, University of British Columbia
- Dat Tran, University of Toronto
- Jordan Tustin, Ryerson University
- Holly Witteman, Université Laval